DoubleLine Sub-Advisory Relationships
DoubleLine is an investment management firm and registered investment advisor.
- Headquartered in downtown Los Angeles
- DoubleLine Assets Under Management (AUM) as of June 1, 2016 over $100 billion
- The DoubleLine team was recognized with Institutional Investors “U.S. Fixed Income—Mortgage Backed Securities” award in 2013 and 20141
- Named Risk Magazine’s “Asset Manager of the Year”2 in 2014
- Awarded “Bond Manager of the Year” by Foundations & Endowments Money Management3
Jeffrey Gundlach’s Accolades
- Named one of Forbes “Most Powerful People” in 20144
- Named Institutional Investor’s “Money Manager of the Year”1 in 2013
- Named to Bloomberg Markets’ magazine “50 Most Influential”5 in 2012
- Named to Fortune Magazine’s Investor’s Guide “Mutual Fund All‐Stars”6 in 2011
- Lead portfolio manager, was a nominee for Morningstar’s “Fixed Income Manager of the Decade”8 in 2009
- Includes Bank Loan and other Floating Rate securities.
- DoubleLine Equity LP is the registered investment advisor for all Equities strategies, excluding Shiller Enhanced CAPE©
- DoubleLine Commodity LP is the registered advisor for all Commodity strategies.
DoubleLine is committed to our clients
- Our objective is to deliver better risk-adjusted returns to the client
Structure & Platform
- Substantial resources are invested in staff and systems to match resources with the demands of managing market risk and complying with client guidelines
- Employee ownership reinforces firm-wide stability and makes the investment team and principals more directly accountable to the client
- Institutional Investor, www.usinvestmentawards.com, May 2013 and 2014
- Risk Magazine January 12, 2015
- Foundations & Endowments 11th Annual Non‐Profit Awards, September 18, 2011
- Forbes Magazine, November 5, 2014
- Bloomberg Markets magazine, September 5, 2012
- Fortune Magazine Investor’s Guide 2012, December 26, 2011
- SmartMoney magazine, October 26, 2010
- Morningstar is a trademark of Morningstar, Inc. www.morningstar.com.
Additional Information Regarding Company Accolades
Institutional investor award winners are chosen by the editorial staff of Institutional Investor magazine based on their market intelligence, performance data and additional information received from the industry following a public call for nominations.
Winners of the Risk Awards in the end-user categories were nominated because they demonstrate best practice in risk management/derivatives trades, have made significant improvements to risk management, have executed an innovative trade or, in the case of hedge funds, posted good returns in a difficult environment.
Foundations & Endowments award the manger awards recognize several achievements, such as innovative investment strategies, attentive client service and an effort to find solutions tailored to nonprofits.
Forbes list measuring power in four dimensions: 1) Power over lots of other people, 2) Financial resources controlled by each person measuring company’s assets and revenues. 3) Powerful in multiple spheres or areas 4) Candidates actively using that power. A panel of Forbes editors ranked all candidates in each of these four dimensions of power, and those individuals rankings were averaged into a composite score. 69 of 74.
Institutional Investor’s Money Manager of the Year award – Manager winners are selected by the editors of the magazine based on the results of a survey conducted of U.S. institutional investors.
Bloomberg Markets 50 Most Influential magazine editors favor recent accomplishments above lifetime achievements to build their list. They rely on the rankings, profiles, and cover stories they publish throughout the year in Bloomberg Markets. #19
Fortune Mutual Fund All Stars recognize performers were screened to make sure they ranked in the top 20% of peers, over five year period according to Morningstar.
Morningstar Manager for the Decade award is not just about returns, though, we consider the risks assumed to achieve those results and take into account the strength of the manager, strategy and firm’s stewardship.
*DoubleLine includes DoubleLine Group, DoubleLine Capital LP and DoubleLine Equity LP. DoubleLine Group LP is not a registered investment advisor. It provides personnel. DoubleLine Equity LP and Doubleline Capital LP are registered investment advisors under the Investment Advisors Act of 1940.
**As of December 31, 2014. Includes marketing and client service professionals.
Established in 1988, the Morningstar Fund Manager of the Year award recognizes portfolio managers who demonstrate excellent investment skill and the courage to differ from the consensus to benefit investors. To qualify for the award, managers’ funds must have not only posted impressive returns for the year, but the managers also must have a record of delivering outstanding long-term performance and of aligning their interests with shareholders’. The Fund Manager of the Year award winners are chosen based on Morningstar’s proprietary research and in-depth evaluation by its fund analysts.